Yes, the DramaKandy podcast is in its infancy and already India (DramaDebussie) decided to go on vacation and leave me to handle the 3rd one. All was not lost, I convinced my (blog) partner in crime to join in and it wasn’t that bad.
The only thing horrible was that my main computer decided to have a HDD cable failure and I pulled out my old one to edit this episode. That was fine and all, but that computer’s OS was so old that trying to get the files proved to be a challenge.
Let’s stop talking about that. This is what we chatted about:
- Teri talks about Teri. We eventually talk about us.
- My obsession with Doctors continues. It’s cheesy. Ji Soo’s is adorable.
- Uncontrollably Fond took a melodramatic turn and I invite this fuckery into my life.
- I’m taking forever to watch Lucky Romance. Lee Soo Hyuk is a trap.
- Taecyeon kissed Kim So Hyun accidentally in Let’s Fight Ghost and I hate it, but I like them.
- WHY WON’T ANYONE LET ME WATCH THE GOOD WIFE LEGALLY?
- Pokemon Go is everything. TEAM INSTINCT FOR LIFE.
- So much My Sassy Girl stuff.
- KPOP groups on social media
- FTISLAND’s new album.
- WTF is this fusion food shit Korea?
- The struggle of old school kdrama fans. IT IS REAL.
- Victoria of f(x) is in a Chinese drama, Ice Fantasy on Dramafever. Will I watch it? KhunToria forever!
- My Lovely Samsoon. Enough said.
- KCON stuff and memories.
- Did we mention FTISLAND?
- Ignore the cars in the background of the audio. Haha!
- GOT7 and their friends’ fuckery. Bottom line: STOP THE N WORD
Listen to the whole ep! Coming to iTunes soon!
Our social sites!
Official Site: http://www.kandykandy.com
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/dramakandy *DramaKandy playlist HERE!*
Periscope: @itskandykandy (download it here for mobile – www.periscope.tv)