Yes, twelve! I know a lot of them get broken over the course of the first few days of the month. Let’s be real, resolutions are just nice little promises that are made to be broken. I have found throughout the years that monthly ones get me the best results. So here are 12 techie-ish resolutions you can do over the next twelve months (duh).
- Invest in a health tracker! I mean, we have try to be healthy in 2016, right?
- Learn to code something small for a website. A gallery or whatever you want.
- Contribute to a crowdfunding project. Find a small one.
- Delete a social network. Or two. Or join one!
- Treat yourself to a new gadget. Because you gotta treat yo’self!
- Study Nikola Tesla. I have nothing more to say about this.
- Unfollow accounts you don’t engage with. Goodbye!
- Have an internet potluck dinner with recipes found online. Pinterest meals be damned!
- Start a new blog. I have a lot. The more the merrier.
- Test drive a Tesla! (Is there a theme? No.)
- Ask yourself if you need a smartwatch. That heartbeat feature is cute, okay?
- Give someone your undivided attention for one day. No phone. No internet. Nice gift.
What are some resolutions you want to do? Tell me about it below or tweet @cherylfornia
TECHish is a Tuesday column about tech, electronics & stuff online.
Check out and follow us, too!
Official Site: http://www.kandykandy.com
Snapchat: itskandykandy (download/info www.snapchat.com)
Periscope: @itskandykandy (download/info www.periscope.tv)